Redeem the Time

One of my favourite things to do while cleaning the house (which can only happen when kids are napping or having quiet time..) is to listen to audiobooks, sermons, Bible classes, or conferences. I am grateful for the internet and the unlimited resources available to us!

The resources I take advantage of are listed below:

Audiobooks: Check out audible.com. Your first book is FREE!

Sermons: I love desiringgod.org, gospelcoalition.org, and I can't forget my home church Grace Baptist :-)

Currently, I am listening to a conference message from John Piper: How to Fight For Joy, Session 1. I look forward to listening to all of the sermons in the series this week!
How to Fight for Joy Session 2
How to Fight for Joy Session 3
How to Fight for Joy: Q & A

Bible Classes: Free seminary classes are available at biblicaltraining.org
and you can also access free online classes at Dallas Theological seminary here.

What are some of your favourite resources?

No comments

Post a Comment

Contributors

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig